Thursday 26 August 2010

Make(me)Up

Expect alot of posts on theatrical inspiration, especially circus & Clowns. Their makeup comes in all shapes and sizes and is always fun to look at & i would love to re-create a look suitable to do on a night out - it's certainly on my to-do list! 

Love the one on the left!

I can't get enough of how much character you get from this photo. Amazing!

Even the Queen herself likes to clown around!
Lets not forget about the mimes...


Here's a 'prettier' editorial approach:


LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.



Another 'race' in the creative world that are known for their extreme makeup are the glorious Drag Queens. Below is a music video for Silencefiction's Lipstique, featuring female drag queen Fauxnique. I instantly fell in love with their sass and expression when a friend first showed me this. I also love Fauxnique's final look.

Silencefiction - Lipstique (featuring Fauxnique)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment